Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Christian Isaiah



So, I read alot of Mommy blogs and everyone has done some sort of "interview" with their little one. Christian is only 2 1/2, so I decided just to see if he'd answer.... and suprisingly... he did.

As we were riding to daycare one morning, I began to ask him questions about his favorites...Of course I had to modify and explain to him which each one meant, so I will just paraphrase the jist of the question... The actual dialog would be waaaaaay too long....

1. Favorite Color? Pink

2. Favorite Animal? Lion

3. Favorite Food? Orange eggs (Scrambled eggs. Not sure where the orange part came in! Perhaps the cheddar cheese Aunt Nik puts in them?)

4. Favorite person? He began to list....(a list in which I didn't make lol) Daddy, Oli , Pop Pop, Wiggles, Nemo (This is when I started to giggle, and he did too!)

5. Favorite number? Purple. He insisted this was his favorite number :)

6. Do you like to swim? "Nooooo, I splash. I don't like the big guy squirter!" The big squirter is the shower head he is deathly afraid of.

7. Do you have any pets? Like cats or dogs? Peachy, Haaaa and Lint (Luana's cat, we don't own any cats. Just the dogs.)

I tried to ask more questions, but he told me he was done talking and insisted I turn "Big Red Car" on. He is such a silly boy. Never a dull moment :)