Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring is in the air.....

Finally - After a long and snowy Winter, Spring has finally sprung! The sun is shining and the birds are chirping. Mother Earth has awakened!

I have gotten so many e-mails, cards, and letters asking about Christian and our new house, I thought in order to keep up with every one's letters and family that lives far away, I would just start a blog of our every day life and Christian's accomplishments. So....

Christian is now 19 months and going on 3! He is one energetic, comical little guy. Smart as a whip! His vocabulary is over 75 words, and is speaking in sentences and short phrases. He is asking questions and understanding what he is saying, he can count to 3 and knows the first 3 letters of the alphabet. He is learning sign language, and has 5 signs down pat! He loves animals (and knows most sounds), cars, The Wiggles, Shrek and Cars (the movie). His current favor color seems to be Red; probably because Lightening McQueen is red and so is The Wiggles "Big Red Car".

He just had his 18 month check-up and doing great. He is 34" and weighs 24.4 pounds. He is perfectly proportioned and as healthy as can be. He is almost done teething, and is learning to use his teeth for things, other than eating :)

I know I know, I brag... but hey it's my blog :) Christian is loving the warm weather and is so happy to get outside and try out his new toys. Chris and I are doing well too; Chris just got a new truck that he is currently enthrawed in and couldn't be happier. He is starting school this semester, to finish up his degree. Nothing new has changed with me. Just taking care of my boys and loving life!

I love all the pictures and updates that I get - so keep them coming! It is hard to keep up with every one, so I love that people keep me "in the loop". I would love to mail out updates (Thanks Ms. Mary) But, I just don't have to time or energy, but WTG! Ms. Mary :)

I think I have bragged enough for now :) I can't help it... Ima proud Mama and Wife!