Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Come on Spring.....

Well - It's been quite a while since I have checked in :)

He is lovin' his Donut. Friday morning treat :)

This passed month has been busy, busy, busy - with a few sickness' in between. As the winter drags on, life as we know it has gotten busier - and it's only going to get worse in about 4 months. We have all been sick, passing the same thing around and around and around :(  We have been healthy for the last 3 weeks (knock on wood) and that's a record since Thanksgiving!!! I've been feeling better in between my bad days - I am on Zonfran and Reglan, but it still doesn't seem to help. I have lost 11 lbs. since getting pregnant and I have a very limited menu. My only silver lining is that I won't have all that pesky weight to work off once I deliver :)

I was hospitalized overnight last month for dehydration - but it all ended well. The baby is growing everyday. We had a anatomy scan on Monday - Everything looked great. He was growing consistently with his due date, so as of now, he will be a June (maybe July) baby :)

We haven't been doing much except for wishing this snow and cold weather away. We are getting ready for "Jesse" (That is what Christian has named him, so we are just going with it for now). He is excited most of the time to be a Big Brother, but he has his days when he doesn't want to to be a Big Brother.... and those days when he insists he is having a sister. We re-arranged his room and he seems to really love it. We put his toys into his room and out of the "Pit Room" (We had a ball pit in the spare room, and he nicknamed it the "Pit Room"). We have to move bigger toys when he isn't around because he suddenly becomes interested in them again. Christian is doing really well. He is just so smart and getting smarter by the day. He loved Valentine's Day cause the "Cupid Guy" dropped off some candy and a monkey balloon. Next up is St. Patty's Day and Easter - He is very excited for the Easter Bunny. He is still infatuated with fire engines, police cars, and trains. He told me "I'm gonna be a rescue guy." He loves it. We spent this passed Saturday at Sykesville Freedom Fire Dept. a.k.a Aunt Nik's work, and played on the equipment. He got to see two fire calls leave the house and watch all the equipment leave and come back. He loved it! We dressed him up and sat in the ATV too!



I hope everyone is doing well and keeping warm! A few more weeks, and it will be SPRING!!!

xo