Sunday, October 3, 2010

Spring Meadows


On our way home Friday, we stopped at Spring Meadows Farm to see the animals. Before the animals were taken inside for the winter, I decided to stop by. Christian ran straight for the goats. He LOVES the goats. He petted the Pony and mocked the ducks.



While he was talking to the Goose, the Goose reached out and grabbed his nose. I shrieked, startling the Goose, and Christian looked at me like "Oh my gosh, I can't believe he did that!". It didn't break the skin luckily and it didn't deter Christian from bending his head down again!! Boys will be boys!!


We ran around the farm before Chris joined us and Christian let me take pictures of him in the wooden "props" (I don't really know what to call them). He did great! He climbed up on the crate and stuck his head through the hole so I could get some cute pictures! He picked out a pumpkin that he wanted along with a sign for the yard. Last year he was scared of the red wagon but this year, he hopped right in and said "Mommy push me" haha. It was cute!