Friday, February 17, 2012

Two kids, One Blog, Zero posts :)


Well, It's been a few months since I last posted - Hope this finds everyone well!!

Things have been craaaaaazy. Luckily, for us, this Winter is flying by! It's almost Spring - Yay!!! The boys are doing great and we are just patiently waiting for more Sunshine and warm weather. I can't wait to play outside (and expel energy!) with the boys.

Christian is doing really well at his school. He has since been moved to the "Four Year Old" room and learning so much! He has even began writing his name (and all his classmates too!). He is still doing Tumble Bus which he loves, and loves his teachers. He can't wait to go to see Ms. Leslie (does my heart good!). We haven't had much snow, but when it does, we try and get out to play before it melts. We took Brody out for his first snow, which he didn't love so much, haha! 

Brody is 8 months already! I can't believe it. He is one big "little" man. He is weighing in at a whopping 19 pounds, and is almost 30" long. He is going to be my "big dog". He, too, is just the happiest baby. Even when he is not feeling so great, he just laughs and smiles at everyone and everything. He is such a different baby then he was 4 months ago (praise Jesus for that!!). He is sitting up and starting to pull up on things. He can stand by himself for a short time and even longer when he is "crusing". He has learned that he can shriek and boy, does he practice!!! He just babbles all the time - I didn't realize how much I missed it :)

Chris and I are going good. Chris absolutely loves his new job! Not alot of snow this year, so he hasn't had to work too many late nights.

Oh and......... We have a new addition coming to the family. My sister, Nik, is pregnant and is due in September!!! I'm going to (finally) be an Aunt, and the boys have a brand new cousin coming!! Finally, some little people to play within the family :)

I hope everyone is doing well and keeping warm! I'm hoping the snow keeps avoiding us until next year and Spring hurries up!!