Monday, November 15, 2010

A beautiful Autumn day!

We are in the heart of Autumn! Yesterday was such a beautiful day. We took Christian to the high school to ride his bike, then came home and jumped in the leaves! We have a HUGE tree in our front yard, that must have thousands of leaves on it. When I pull up to our house, our yard is completely yellow (Reminds me of cornflakes). Our tree still looks full, so they aren't going away anytime soon. All the houses on our street have "non-shedding" trees, such as pine trees! I see our leaves all over the street and in other people's yards when I drive by. I wonder if they care.....? We are having too much fun to bag them, but I guess we could bag some :)

Chris raked them into a giant pile! I lost Christian at one point. We had so much fun jumping in the leaves and throw piles in the air. I haven't done that since I was 12 years old. To see the world through Christian's eyes is indescribable. I love Autumn!